The building houses 3,500 office workers and 120 retail staff. It features 8 retail shops and restaurants and 426 car spaces.
The new concepts adopted by a unique team of collaborators redefined the meaning of people at work and how a building can leverage human sustainability, happiness and productivity.
It provided the National with the opportunity to link the workplace environment to business and people strategies through the provision of a number of innovative features including the operable façade, wintergardens, sunrooms and atriums in the middle of each building.
The building includes a SEDA 4 star energy rating. Sustainability features include:
- Naturally ventilated sunrooms and wintergardens.
- Openable facade.
- Fresh air purging of the building.
- Low Energy T5 light fittings.
- Bio-Swale treatment of roof water run-off.
- Use of recycled timbers.
- Low emissivity rated glazing with patented glare screening system.