Plenty of paper for finger painting, lots of space for games of tiggy, an ever-changing snacks menu and an environment that nurtures and educates your little munchkin. Sometimes we all wish we could go back to kindergarten.
The Harbour Family and Children's Centre delivers and demonstrates high quality, responsive programs for children through:
- Education and care programs
- Integrated kindergarten programs
- A large shared outdoor play space with many natural and sustainable features
- Flexible indoor/outdoor programs in each room and a progressive morning and afternoon tea
- Rich learning experiences developed through a strength/interest based approach as we view children as capable, competent co contributors and acknowledge them as active participants in learning
- Maternal and Child Health Service (City of Melbourne)
- Training facilities for large and small groups
The Harbour Family and Children’s Centre is open to children and families from 8:00am to 6:00pm, Monday to Friday, 50 weeks of the year. We offer regular tours for prospective families and welcome applications for children to be placed on the waiting list.